Thursday, September 4, 2008

Jailbreaking the iphone / itouch

I don't really know if I should post this, but as I was searching info about this new gadget my boyfriend got as a gift from his mom, I just couldn't help it! What im trying to say is that, it's sooo expensive! not to mention the applications that you have to purchase, and if you don't.. your itouch will only be.. well, another ordinary music player...

So, as I was surfing the net, I came accross Youtube.om and this is what I found out :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3w_MXjfKNYc

I know jailbreaking any software is illegal, but then again, it's free!! (And i don't see anything wrong if i post this)

and uhm, hmm.. i dont really advice people to do this on their itouch, specially if it's new. Jailbreaking your itouch will, ofcourse, void the apple waranty... and i am not sure of the long term damage it may cause..coz we are by the way talking about softwares, right?

DO this at your own risk..:)

No comments: