Saturday, October 4, 2008

twilight, new moon, eclipse and the breaking dawn

I really need to write this as fast as i can so that i won't forget what i really wanted to say - or simply so i can defeat my own laziness.

so, my 4 day- journey into the marvelling and hidden world of Forks, Washington has ended. Surprisingly, unlike all books ive read and loved, i was contented of the ending that i got. yey to stephenie meyer! (even though i've read too, that a lot also dislike her.. i dnt know why, maybe it;s because they were all too annoyed that downloading her pieces for free wasn't as easy as it should be).

i have come to love every inch of her given storylines, it brought me to a wonder though, how she successfully wove all four books into one magical life. i wouldnt even want to classify it as fiction because i really wished that i had bella's happy ending. though we were quite the same, at some points of her human life --- er, the always hated and unwelcomed parts, to be precise. hmm.. i can't think of words to say, although i was quite sure that there were a lot of thoughts that were practically overflowing from my ears, dying to go out and be told..

i guess im just too tired and sleepy... i havent had much luck on sleeping because my attachment to my fave flavor of the week (yes, people. im talking about the books..) kind of set a nice and strong string that always would pull me back everytime i decided for a shut eye. and, hmm.. oh yeah. i missed my son.. i havent been playing with him too much since my new hobby came up...

and yeah, i wasnt really a fan of papers and books and i know some of my friends have come to a wonder how in the world a book got me to sit down and read and even continue with the saga...and succesfully finish it.. to be honest, i, too am a guilty one. thanks too torrent.. ehehe.. ive had free copies of all the books i wanted. and yeah... thanks to my itouch!!! hahahahah!!! ive always loved music..it's just amazing that ive been able to read the whole saga on it while listening to my fave tunes.. and yeah.. for jherson being patient with my, as he would say : current addiction. but dont worry love, haha! ( i miss edward!!) my adventure has finally come to a close.. just you wish that i wouldnt stumble on another interesting title again. :)

hmmm..it;s finally kicking in.. the laziness.. i can feel it shut my eyes and give more weight on my already heavy fingers.. i really need to sleep. if it werent for the legends and myths, i think i would easily qualify as a vampire now.. with all the dark rings surrounding my eyes. so uhm.. ciao for now?!

No comments: