Thursday, August 21, 2008

Daily : Jeepney Ride


On my way to school today, usual route and normal things were happening until this couple waved for a ride, they were so sweet, like they can't get enough of each other.they look so happy and I'm so envious.. I wonder what they are talking about; face to face mouths so close to each other that they almost kiss. Its a fine afternoon, if I should say so myself.. the brown river over Bankerohan bridge almost looks magestic. ah! Love! How you lift up people 's moods. Suddenly makes me wonder how empty a loveless life feels like.


And on the other side of the jeepney,I hear three senior citizens;talking about more serious stuff as they always do.I don't mean to eavesdrop on their conversation, but even while bob marley is singing in my ear I could clearly hear them.hmpf! Old age, along with the wisdom comes hard to admit deafness. Getting old sure is a scary trip to take..^^


My short trip to school should have only taken me 15 minutes but because of traffic, my allocated quarter of an hour is done, and still i'm ten minutes away from my destination. I wonder what's causing the jam. Whew!


Two aditional people join my skit, a mother and a daughter who's only been riding the jeep for 3 minutes and are now arguing. *Sigh* Problems do arise from time to time,and it picks no one in particular. Well I guess that's just how life goes. Finally, my school is visible from where I am. until the next episode!

No comments: