Thursday, August 21, 2008

Leisure: A can of sprite against a bottle of beer

It's a feasty thursday night for everybody, since Friday tomorrow was declared a holiday for the kadayawan festival.. and so Jherson's classmates and I have decided to go out and have fun. We were late as usual, and when we arrived almost nobody in the whole compound was left sober.

My friend stephen gave me two choices of party spirit for the night, a shot glass of beer and a shot glass of brandy.. normally i would have taken the hard drink, coz that's what i really dig, but then i found out the chaser was iced tea so i ended up with the beer. (the one drink that i really really try to avoid) Because Jherson and I arrived late, after 3 rounds of beer shots, the group decided to transfer and do videoke. (Another thing that I really don't like) If I was going to drink the night away with beer I know how useless I am going to be the next day...the only things I'll be doing is to vomit and cry of headache..So after arriving to the new destination, decided to get myself a can of sprite and a pack of chips.. oh, and yeah, my best bud toblerone. While everybody was intoxicationg themselves with beer and singing, I ended up playing with my ipod and falling sleepier and sleepier.. Luckily, Jherson felt my heavy mood and asked me whether I wanted to go home or not, I told him that it wasnt a bad idea.. but i'd like to pass by Jollibee for a pack of fries.. And so we did.

No comments: